Thursday, April 9, 2009

Those Winchester Boys Are At It Again

I read the other day that one of my favorite TV shows Supernatural, will be going strong for just one more season. I also read that in the season 4 finale the brothers will be going head-to-head in a good vs. evil showdown. At first I was slightly sad, on both fronts. Just knowing that the show will be ending is a little bittersweet, and the idea of the Winchester boys fighting eachother (once again)...well...I guess I'm not actually too sad about that! "Born Under a Bad Sign" is one my favorite episodes. I think it will be very entertaining and the necessary "twist" that makes for a good season finale. For those of you unfamiliar with the show, it follows two brothers (Sam and Dean Winchester) all over the country, hunting and fighting all things supernatural. They drive around in a vintage Chevy Impala, listen to classic rock, and have their own fair share of sibling issues. A friend and business associate turned me on to the show by telling me about one particular episode in which a 19th century family portrait comes to life and reeks havoc on the unlucky owner. It took me a few episodes to be convinced of the show's greatness, but after those first few, I was hooked. Also worth noting, I love Sam's (Jared Padalecki's) shirt in this photo. Sometimes he wears some doozies (not that that is his fault, in any way), but when he gets it right, look out!