Thursday, November 12, 2009

♥Glee♥















I'm sick and it's totally getting me down. I LOVE to watch movies and TV, but just lying there on the couch all day can be a bit much. Luckily though, Glee was on last night!!! I just love this show. It totally cheered me up last night and as usual, made me laugh. Especially Sue Sylvester and the always adorable Kurt. Seeing him sing "Defying Gravity" was a real treat. What a gem!?! And Sue without fail always makes me belly laugh. She's completely outrageous! Thank goodness for Jane Lynch and her dead serious delivery.

Honestly though, I'm fond of everyone on the show. Quinn might be the only exception, though I feel for her, I don't appreciate her lying and dragging Finn down with her. I just hope she comes to her senses and tells the truth. But, I digress.

The seemingly impossible romance between Shue and Emma breaks my heart. In fact, until last night I thought that 80% of why I liked the show so much was because of this romance. BUT, last night's episode did not even feature Emma and I still really enjoyed it. So, I must love the show for the amazing musical numbers, great sense of humor, and clever take on the high school experience.