Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ryan Murphy Gives Evan Peters Major Kudos
















I just read this week's post-AHS episode interview with Ryan Murphy, and in it he gives Evan Peters some major kudos.

On the topic of Rubber Man and of the truly horrible things that Tate has done so far, Murphy says "I think Evan's done an amazingly difficult job making a monster sympathetic...Tate is the true monster of the show, but because Evan has made him so likable and lovable and complex, I think people are torn."

Totally. I looked back at my first ever post on AHS and this is what I wrote about Tate: "I love this character! I can't wait to see what happens with him this season. He's messed up, disturbed, but charming and articulate."

If I can manage to make it to next Wednesday without writing yet another post about Tate Langdon and/or Evan Peters, it will be a miracle.