Saturday, October 3, 2009

♥Fussy Gussy As Seen In BUST Magazine♥











































Fussy Gussy (that's me!) has been featured in the October/November issue of BUST Magazine!!! BUST is my favorite magazine, and I'm so, so happy to have been featured. I'm literally grinning ear to ear. Imagine my surprise when returning home from a late night, and finding my issue of BUST waiting for me in the mailbox. Just like any other day. And then, voila!

The feature is called "Bake on Me" and is (as the name suggests) a baking themed collection of goodies. Featured is the ever popular Fussy Gussy ♥Hunky Handyman Pinup Guy Pot-holder♥, which can be found at ♥my Etsy shop♥.

This issue is now available on news stands. Check out the "Bake On Me" feature on page 37!! For more information about BUST, and to subscribe visit ♥the BUST Magazine website♥, and enjoy!