Monday, October 12, 2009

MUSE















I finally got the new MUSE album "The Resistance" today and I L.O.V.E. it with all of my heart. It's SO good!!! Who knew these boys could top their last album!?! I've listened to it a few times all the way through and I basically love every song. Which is very rare for me. Normally, when I say that I "love" an album it means that I love half of it. Not in this case. I love 10/11 of it. Literally, there's only one song that I'm not in love with, and I still like it quite a bit.

And now, the why.

It's gorgeous, upbeat when it needs to be, emotionally charged, and rocks it hard much of the time. And there's a Chopin moment. I also LOVE Chopin and nearly melted when I heard that oh so melancholy piano. MUSE have really outdone themselves this time.