Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Haven't Forgotten About Those Winchester Boys


















It's been a while since I've written about my favorite show on TV. You might be thinking "What is she talking about!?! Every time I check her blog it's American Horror Story this, Tate and Violet that." While I do love, love, love American Horror Story, and it is indeed my favorite new show on TV...(and it consumes my thoughts, and has even crept into my dreams on occasion)...Supernatural remains my long standing favorite. I love those Winchester boys!

Last Friday's episode was really funny and cute. It co-starred DJ Qualls as a fellow hunter who teams up with Dean on a case, and he was a great addition to the show! Adorable, cool in a way that's completely unique to him. I loved it! Definitely a stand out this season, so far.

Stay tuned for more on this week's episode of Supernatural.