Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Guess Who's Going To See Jack White Live!?!

















Me! Yes, me. Yours truly. I'm so, so excited! I woke up at 8:45 this morning (which is significant for me, as I'm a wicked night owl), turned on my computer, paced for 2 or 3 minutes, then settled in and watched the clock. At 9 AM on the dot I clicked the "on sale now" link for tickets, followed all prompts and instructions, and by 9:12 AM I had purchased tickets to see Jack White live and in person.

I should also note that by 9:12 AM all pre-sale tickets were gone. Sold out. Poof! Just like that.

For those of you who are as blown away as I am by the speed at which these tickets sold, I should note that as a member of The Vault (Third Man Records' kind-of-fan-club) I have access to pre-sale tickets.

So do not fret! Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday, March 23rd at 9 AM. But I would recommend acting very, very fast.