Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Hunger Games On Etsy






















I love this Hunger Games inspired treasury created by Kellie of Etsy shop Dahlies. It's so fantastic!

I'm late to The Hunger Games for a myriad of reasons. But, I've finally read it, as well as Catching Fire and I think they're really, really good. The Hunger Games was such an amazing read. I'm in the midst of Mockingjay right now, and am very excited to see the movie next week (I'll be heading to the theater on a weekday in the middle of the afternoon, most likely).

Anyway, in my excitement and enthusiasm, I decided to explore Etsy for some Hunger Games themed goodies and came upon this wonderful treasury. I love all of the different kinds of handmade goodies. The Cinna inspired eye shadow is fabulous. I love all of the braids, the bread, the coal, the arrows, and the earthy tones. And I love all of the goodies that are inspired by words taken directly from the books, like the "If We Burn, You Burn With Us" poster pictured above, created by Little Miss January on Etsy.

Thank you Kellie for creating such a beautiful and inspired treasury!