Monday, June 4, 2012

Jack White At Roseland Ballroom, May 21st

As you may by now know, I was lucky enough to see Jack White perform live in NYC at the Roseland Ballroom a couple of weeks ago. I'm going to write a full post about the show very soon, but for now I'd like to share a list of the songs played.

Suffice it to say, the show the was unforgettable.

And so, here you have it! A full list of songs played by Jack White and his all male band The Buzzards on May 21st, one very special night for myself and thousands of other deliriously happy people.

Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground
Missing Pieces
Sixteen Saltines
Hypocritical Kiss
I Cut Like a Buffalo
Trash Tongue Talker
Top Yourself
Two Against One
Black Math
Hello Operator
Weep Themselves to Sleep
You Know That I Know
Blunderbuss
Ball and Biscuit

*Encore*
Freedom At 21
Steady As She Goes
Take Me With You When You Go
Catch Hell Blues
Seven Nation Army

Photo by the beautifully talented: Jo McCaughey