Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So You Think You Can Dance Is Over (Oh No!)

And I'm so sad about it. It's no secret that I love to dance. I also love So You Think You Can Dance and while I'll miss it terribly, I'm so happy for this season's winners. I'm happy for the finalists. They were all amazing, awe inspiring, and (frankly) thrilling to watch week after week.

In celebration of this most excellent dance show I thought I'd put together a list of my top 10 favorite dances of the season. It's been a difficult list to whittle down, but at long last, I've done it. And I hope that you enjoy watching these dances as much as I have.

My Top 10 SYTYCD Season 9 Fave Dances (in no particular order):

Witney & Chehon Bollywood choreographed by Nakul Dev Mahajan
Amelia & Will Contemporary choreographed by Sonya Tayeh
Lindsay & Cole Contemporary choreographed by Mandy Moore
Cyrus & Comfort Dubstep choreographed by Christopher Scott
Chehon & Kathryn Contemporary choreographed by Tyce Diorio
Witney & Twitch Hip Hop choreographed by Luther Brown
Tiffany & Benji Jive choreographed by Jean-Marc Genereux
Chehon & Allison Contemporary choreographed by Stacey Tookey
Eliana & Alex Contemporary choreographed by Travis Wall
Lindsay & Cole Contemporary choreographed by Mia Michaels

I also loved Twitch,Cyrus, Comfort, & Christopher Scott's hip hop routine which aired this evening, on the finale. Very clever stuff. I totally have a dance crush on Christopher Scott.