Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tonight's The Night, American Horror Story Returns

Tonight's the night! The first episode of American Horror Story: Asylum will air at 10 o'clock this evening on FX. I'll be writing about the show (again) this season and will post every Friday on the topic.

I promise to focus on details that may seem unimportant (and perhaps, in the end, are). I promise to be write overly (and oddly) detailed accounts of each episode. And I promise to write plenty about Evan Peters. I'm so excited to see him again on the screen.

If you feel so inclined, you can watch the first five minutes of the season opener "Welcome to Briarcliff". I've chosen not to watch these first five minutes, in an effort to be totally surprised by the full episode. But I've heard it's a "chilling" first five.

Until Friday...