Thursday, April 24, 2014

It's Been Too Long + A Song Of Ice And Fire

I can't believe it's been well over a year since I last wrote on this blog. Wow. I think it started as "I'm going to take a little break, 'unplug' a bit" which then turned into a little longer than a bit, then before I knew it the holidays were here again, then wintertime hibernation took root, and now here we are, spring of 2014.

I'm excited and inspired to be writing again. I'm thinking I'll write as things strike me. Post lots of photos. Share the things that I love.

Speaking of which: A Song of Ice and Fire. Reading it now, just about done with the first book. Totally current with the show, which (oddly enough) doesn't seem to make the books any less awesome and surprising. In fact they inform each other and make each other better, in my opinion. The stories and characters are all so intense and layered.

And with that: here's to Game of Thrones. Writing. Springtime.