Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas From Fussy Gussy















Merry Christmas from Fussy Gussy (and Sam Winchester!) I love this photo of Sammy decorating the Christmas tree. Note that he's using tree shaped air fresheners. Awesome.

I'll be heading into my annual Wintertime hibernation, which will include lots of hot tea & chocolate, and also posts about:

1. the last two episodes of American Horror Story

2. all of the holiday movies I'm going to see this week (like My Week With Marilyn, which I'm very excited about!)

3. and finally...how sad I am that I won't be seeing Tate Langdon ever again (except when I re-watch the first season of American Horror Story over and over and over)

And that's that! I love this time of year. Hopefully it will snow soon. I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of delicious food and good times with family & friends!

See you in the New Year!!!